Sunday, July 5, 2009

Cushions to Die For........

Hi Girls,
Just had to quickly share with you, these GORGEOUS cushions I received today from the lovely and very talented Kathryn.


Aren't they "scrumdiddlyumptious" :)))) Kathryn very kindly delivered them along with some lavender strawberries I also bought from her. I hope nobody else wanted any as I think I bought them all........Sorry, girls......you were just too late :)))))))

You'll know from one of Kathryn's previous posts about the blood(and I really mean it), sweat and tears that went into these cushions and I know it was difficult to part with them.
So thank you so much Kathryn for sharing them.....they have gone to a good home...... I LOVE them and they have pride of place on our bed :)))))
Catch you all Soon,
Gotta go and watch Masterchef!!!!!!!
Sue

2 comments:

blushing rose said...

Exquisite! Lucky you ... TTFN ~ Marydon

our shabby cottage said...

Oh, they sure have gone to a good home - they look beautiful on your bed. We enjoyed the cupcakes you sent home with me too....they didn't last long!!!