Thursday, July 2, 2009

...My Home, My Sanctuary...

Hi Girls.......
Customers are always asking me if my Home is like my Shop ...... Guess What......
Of Course, it is :))))) So...... here are a few photos to give you a quick peek........

....Our Bedroom.....

Add Image

......Lavender Strawberry, courtesy of Natasha........


....Dressing Table....courtesy of Mandii...

....Shabby seat with Antique and Artist teddies....


....Hall table filled with Favourite Photos....

.....Mosaic Table, Royal Albert, Roses & one of my Birdhouses.....


.....Cute bench seat, courtesy of Mandii, Cushions by Glenda & Marilyn.....

.....The Bay window which looks across the lawn and down to the llama paddocks......
.....My Favourite place to sit with a cuppa and my latest copy of "Romantic Country".....

.....My mantel with some of my "pretties".....


.....Vintage china, birdhouse, vintage koala and peonies - Just Perfect.....

.....A Favourite lamp, by Mandii....too too frou-frou:))))).....
.....Another Favourite lamp, with mosaic table insert......

So, yes, my house is just like my Shop and I wouldn't have it any other way :))))

"Til next Time,
Love

Sue xoxo

3 comments:

our shabby cottage said...

Your home looks beautiful Sue. I love that you have a lot of bloggy friends and sellers things in your home too. It makes it even more special!

blushing rose said...

Oh, my!!! This is breathtakingly feminine gorgeous!! Will I ever!! have fun watching your share your home with us. TY for the tour.

May your day sparkle & shine. TTFN ~ Marydon

shabby*vintage*dreams said...

OHH AHHH Gorgeous Sue!! thanks for sharing!! its so nice to see they goodies in their new devine home!!
mandii